The employees at your company work anywhere and everywhere now, from co-working spaces and coffee shops to airport lobbies, using innovative devices, apps and cloud services to re-imagine and redefine their workdays.
It’s a great for productivity and efficiency—but its stretching network security to the breaking point, creating hidden gaps and vulnerabilities as employees move further away from the traditional “office.” With most security solutions still focused on protecting employees only while they’re on the corporate network, organizations are increasingly at risk for cyberattacks.
Hackers are paying attention, and they’re matching today’s technology innovations with maddening creativity of their own. We work with Cisco Umbrella to bring DNS-layer security to SMBs like yours.
Download the guide to discover:
- Factors contributing to breaches
- The shape-shifting internet threat
- Why firewalls are not enough
- How the network has changed
- Why traditional security is reactive
- How IT needs to keep it simple
- Employees want security to be invisible
- How to leverage a secret weapon: DNS
- About Cisco Umbrella. Security beyond the firewall