Would you like a fully staffed, fully trained IT Department working for your small business?
As a small or medium sized business, it’s very likely that you rely on outside professional services firms to keep your business running smoothly. You already trust an accountant for your payroll and taxes. You depend on an attorney for legal advice. You probably don’t maintain your own delivery fleet. Yet when it comes to Information Technology (IT), you either try to do it yourself or you don’t have a relationship with a firm offering professional IT Services in Chicago. Your small business faces the same computer and IT challenges as a big business. However, unlike these big businesses, you don’t have an IT staff to keep your IT operations secure and always running.
Serving All of your IT Needs – At a Flat Monthly Fee
Whether you’re looking for network security, backup solutions, or a server installation, InhouseCIO can assist you. Get the support your company needs for your IT infrastructure, from laptop and desktop computers to server maintenance and network security. InhouseCIO is a professional Chicago IT Consulting firm that proactively manages Information Technology for small and medium sized businesses in the Chicagoland Area. We take the worry out of managing your own IT. We can save you both time and money. We aren’t interested in selling you computers, servers or any other IT equipment. We want to partner with you to help you manage your IT infrastructure. We want you to think of us as your own technology department. Our goal is to provide you with a predictable budget for your IT, reduce total cost of IT ownership, and improve the reliability and performance of your IT systems. Our dedicated IT consulting team in Chicago will provide you with exceptional and unlimited IT support that make us one of the best and most unique in the industry.
- Backup and Recovery: Onsite Real-Time Backup, Instant Recovery, Offsite Protection
- Help Desk: Microsoft, Adobe, E-mail, Wireless, Handhelds and more
- IT Security: Firewalls, VPN, Remote Access, Anti-Spam, Secure Web Access, Anti-Virus
- Proactive Monitoring: Preventative Maintenance, 24/7 Monitoring, Patches, Updates
- Networking: Routers, Windows Servers, Switches, Bandwidth, Wireless
- Microsoft: Windows Server, Windows Desktop, Exchange, SQL, SBS, Active Directory